GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Community Leader 454
4 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I'm just passing along this message from Chica, not verbatim: Please do not go to GGD to spam the forum or post threads just to get a reaction. That's why the ban hammer keeps coming down on people. She doesn't want people being banned just for kicks/fun if they want to stay on GGD. Be careful, think things through, and focus on doing the right thing. 

So, again, the focus and attention continues to be on what (ex) users should and should not do, not on what those with the most amount of power are and are not doing. 

• paws up 5

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

So, again, the focus and attention continues to be on what (ex) users should and should not do, not on what those with the most amount of power are and are not doing. 

I know. I know. And it also ignores that fact that people here have been banned without even posting on GGD.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Community Leader 2,817
10 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I'm just passing along this message from Chica, not verbatim: Please do not go to GGD to spam the forum or post threads just to get a reaction unless you want to be banned. That's why the ban hammer keeps coming down on people. She doesn't want people being banned just for kicks/fun if they want to stay on GGD. Be careful, think things through, and focus on doing the right thing. 

Then i'd love to know why I was banned without posting anything...

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 451
13 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I'm just passing along this message from Chica, not verbatim: Please do not go to GGD to spam the forum or post threads just to get a reaction. That's why the ban hammer keeps coming down on people.

Ok then why was I banned for a thread that literally made no reference to any of the drama? :awkney:

Chica's a good person but I'm not sure she either realizes or cares what's going on. 

Community Leader 454
Just now, Nino said:

Ok then why was I banned for a thread that literally made no reference to any of the drama? :awkney:

Chica's a good person but I'm not sure she either realizes or cares what's going on. 

Makes me wonder if they know that people have been banned because Admin was going into people’s pm’s. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Still would love  to know why. People weren't banned for having accounts on ATRL. 

ATRL is a pop forum while POPA911 is also a pop forum but the majority are Gaga fans. Also most -if not all - users on here have left or been banned from GGD! 

Community Leader 2,817
6 minutes ago, StormPulse said:

Well yeah because ATRL was never a threat to GGD. 

2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

ATRL is a pop forum while POPA911 is also a pop forum but the majority are Gaga fans. Also most -if not all - users on here have left or been banned from GGD! 

I'd love to see where in their Terms and Conditions said that we could only have an account there...

• paws up 3

46 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Honestly the fact that this forum has a built in slot for your pronouns just shows the difference between here and GGD. I don't want to spend the whole time making comparisons, but that's just a simple thing for inclusivity. I love it. 

Absolutely love love love this feature. 

• paws up 5

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Same, though part of me will miss being mistaken for a gay guy. :oops: I had some fun exchanges.

• lol 11
  • yaas, gaga 1

Banned 550
1 minute ago, JennyWayne said:

I can't believe that the entire forum is dying because of Admins incompetence :katy_pie:

And it's not even that their behavior is what is making users voluntarily leave (although there's plenty of that), it's that they're forcing out members who even remotely show any resistance to their draconian practices

Community Leader 454
3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I remember Samantha made a thread not too long ago, asking if there was interest in users being able to put their pronouns in their profile. Basically everyone agreed it was a good idea. It’s something the mods or Admin could have done, that would have made a difference in helping trans users feeling more respected.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Banned 550
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Same, though part of me will miss being mistaken for a gay guy. :oops: I had some fun exchanges.

IKR everyone is a gay guy on here to me at first, so the feature is helpful

Edited by StormPulse
  • yaas, gaga 2