GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Just now, FreeMyMind said:

There is literally nothing happening :tea:

you're still unbanned? wow impressive

of course there would be nothing going on lmao. if everyone got banned, there are no members, and nothing is going on. lets see how they're planning to rebuild the community now

Community Leader 2,817

I'm about to post on every thread active right now this message: 

"@ Admin

why the f*ck did you delete a thread showing support for Brazil and Islam people? "

I made another account with the username "hereagain" just to post this. Lets see how fast I get banned

Edited by Joannesrats
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 656
Just now, Joannesrats said:

"@ Admin

why the f*ck did you delete a thread showing support for Brazil and Islam people? "

I made another account with the username "hereagain" just to post this. Lets see how fast I ge

Your new account will be banned instantly since you mentioned it here 

The Fame Popster 451

Who provide's GGDs ads? We should target ads for popa911 at Gaga fans, depending on the company you can actually serve ads to a demo that specific. :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

"@ Admin

I made another account with the username "hereagain" just to post this. Lets see how fast I ge

pls give us some screenshots if you can

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, gagaschickens said:

pls give us some screenshots if you can

I just got banned after posting on 3 threads. It was the most recent comment on the Chromatica Orders Discussion thread. 

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

"@ Admin

I made another account with the username "hereagain" just to post this. Lets see how fast I get banned

pls make it clear that it's not me since I'd like to wear my ban for being non-xenophobic/islamophobic as a badge of honor. :oscar: 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Nino said:

pls make it clear that it's not me since I'd like to wear my ban for being non-xenophobic/islamophobic as a badge of honor. :oscar: 

Don't worry, I already got banned - I think they saw my username here and that you weren't the one posting it. 

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

To Kirill:

images-23.jpg

b*ch i choked on my water sdflk;jgfdkljdfg

Just now, Joannesrats said:

Don't worry, I already got banned - I think they saw my username here and that you weren't the one posting it. 

good :war:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 6,288

It’s quite pathetic [sic] that they’re stalking this forum and banning people because they’re posting here! K**il needs to f**k off and go back to making stickers in his basement. :zoom:

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 656
Just now, SLAG said:

It’s quite pathetic [sic] that they’re stalking this forum and banning people because they’re posting here! K**il needs to f**k off and go back to making stickers in his basement. :zoom:

I don't know how he has the time to protest in Belarus and ban all of us for protesting GGD mods 

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, SLAG said:

K**il needs to f**k off and go back to making stickers in his basement. :zoom:

Before I even made my account here I had a friend unsubscribe after laying out the way he handled racism on his own website. So depending on how many more people he bans, there might not be many people left to make stickers for soon. :zoom: