GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

4 well known members are there, RAMROD, xoxo Craig, Jose P & PunkTheFunk if i got the information correctly. The rest is newbies 

Those ppl need to get here 

Economy too 

Community Leader 454
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

4 well known members are there, RAMROD, xoxo Craig, Jose P & PunkTheFunk of i got the information correctly. The rest is newbies 

I’m... gonna keep my comments to myself :tea:

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

Community Leader 454
Just now, Joannesrats said:

I’m actually sad. And angry. I spent years on that site trying to help it get better and help educate people, as did a lot of us here, and we got banned for it. We got banned because the ego of the person who owns the site is too big for his own good. He can’t admit when he was wrong. I wanted to be a mod there and actually help and this is how we were treated. I’m sad and angry. I haven’t even posted anything since last night. 

Kirill, if you’re reading this (we know you are), listen to your user base before you lose it. You’ve gone off the rails and should not be treating people like this. 

I’m sorry for making light of it :( <3 

Those feelings are very valid & fair, a lot of us are feeling that way. What’s happening is unthinkable. If anything I’m feeling thankful that we are here together.

• hugs 2

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m sorry for making light of it :( <3 

Those feelings are very valid & fair, a lot of us are feeling that way. What’s happening is unthinkable. If anything I’m feeling thankful that we are here together.

It’s okay to make light of it. It’s a laughable and insane situation that none of us thought would happen. It just hurts because they didn’t even give a reason for banning me - just refreshed the page with the word “banned” slapping me across the face. 

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 451

Funny how a group of banned users have managed to make it like 2 whole days without any instances of racism in any form but the other website still has a massive problem with it :oscar:

It's almost like they ban good people for bad reasons and keep bad people for no reason :oscar:

Edited by Nino
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Did 🍓get here yet? 

I'd surely hope they're not welcome given the focus on kindness and welcoming BIPOC

giphy.thumb.gif.6a4c0af37427871c867d2f47

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451

Can we talk about how we're able to have a discussion about Beyonce on this website without it being shut down by users who suspiciously hate all black art. :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

The Fame Popster 264
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

I contacted support centre - I asked to have a thread with open discussion and moderate that thread without silencing, I provided my explanation that I’m concerned. I don’t want to post exact screenshots or quotes but Zilla replied that they won’t do this now because it would be filled with insulting mods instead of finding solutions (I’m paraphrasing). 
Eh I seriously don’t know what to do. Start some petition?

It’s too late. The admin has a HUGE ego and the mods there pad it (and have large egos themselves). Just stay here. They’re clearly only willing to do performative change. Sooner or later the activity level there is going to drop and other users who aren’t aware of what went down will start to wonder. And who knows? They might flock over here too

Edited by Gov Hooka