GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

7 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

What happened to @dynamite? :bradley:

7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

He hasn't been active lately, I hope he is okay :classic_sad:

As Doot said Dynamite took a nice step away from forums. He made a lot of support threads to try to fix technical issues he faced (the site would randomly freeze or act up in other ways) and his threads would never be answered. We both submitted similar issues and never heard anything. And he also got tired of the toxicity there, as well as frustrations with what has transpired over the past several days. I've told him @admin here seems considerably more chill and open to any kind of issues we face but he's still kind of weary but he'll possibly come at some point. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

I also want to thank @admin here really quick for allowing us to reconnect with members from GGD here in a near identical format, allowing us to talk freely, and interacting with us to reassure us about the positivity of the site. I really hope we all continue to interact positively with the site and build upon the community that was created there. 

• paws up 14
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
16 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I also want to thank @admin here really quick for allowing us to reconnect with members from GGD here in a near identical format, allowing us to talk freely, and interacting with us to reassure us about the positivity of the site. I really hope we all continue to interact positively with the site and build upon the community that was created there. 

This. Thanks for taking us in @admin:ally:  It's refreshing to know I can see see familiar faces here and hopefully become more active than I was on GGD.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 65
4 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

LMAO. If that is actually their guidelines, 95% of the mods plus the admin will be banned.

Can they be reprimanded too or they exempt? Hmm. :tea: It's 2020 and took this level of push to see this? Chile.. :sweat:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 7,439

Hello! I have made it here!

I will probably use both as I have nothing to do with the drama, I just feel like I just made some friends when the drama happened.

Trust me, I've seen a lot in forums world, any kind of drama. But yeah I hope to continue making friends here and settle in both communities :D

• paws up 3

Deactivated 14,311

Hi everyone- people may remember me as the kind loving Melisandre who only wished to lighten moods and not attack people... I hope I can continue this and hope people Understand that I was completely and blissfully unaware of any drama going on in that forum when I made my posts. 

• paws up 7

41 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Hi everyone- people may remember me as the kind loving Melisandre who only wished to lighten moods and not attack people... I hope I can continue this and hope people Understand that I was completely and blissfully unaware of any drama going on in that forum when I made my posts. 

Well, at least you understand what's happening now. Welcome!

The Popster 84
9 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

im surprised how im not banned from gagadaily. like how did yall manage to get banned yet i didnt, when all i do is generate mess

Did you speak up against any mod or admin? Or mention this site at all? If not, then maybe that’s why, seeing as most banned members were exiled due to either speaking up against the temper tantrum North Kirill and his minions had, or for spreading the info about this site. I’ve been carefully tip toeing around GGD these past few days to not warrant any attention from them, just in case. 

A Popster Is Born 12,762

Lol sh*dow hated me when i first joined, i got to 9 WPs and managed to escape.. i never get them now.

I honestly never ever had problems with anyone or any mods on there... Admin i think was quite a strong character - i just think we need someone with a softer personality to represent Gaga, it felt like he was always looking to fight...

I think for the most part the mods are lovely, but i never get someone wnating to mod a site - it feels like sooner or later, power goes to your head!

INTERLUDE-6.thumb.gif.8a62732b411eb743bc

Gaming Leader 8,440
47 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Always make sure you know a full story before you start talking, that way you don't stab people and expect them to accept your help to heal their wounds. 

If you are ready to move here, you're welcoming amongst us.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, LordeVonKok said:

Always make sure you know a full story before you start talking, that way you don't stab people and expect them to accept your help to heal their wounds. 

If you are ready to move here, you're welcoming amongst us.

I want everyone to know that I didn’t know what was going on. I suspected some sinister sh!t. But I honestly was trying to bring a laugh or 2. It hurt people, I see that and accept that for some it may take a long time to heal and I am willing to wait and work on that. 

• paws up 2

22 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Did you speak up against any mod or admin? Or mention this site at all? If not, then maybe that’s why, seeing as most banned members were exiled due to either speaking up against the temper tantrum North Kirill and his minions had, or for spreading the info about this site. I’ve been carefully tip toeing around GGD these past few days to not warrant any attention from them, just in case. 

I've talked about the issue via dm only lmao

I hear the mods and admin still have access to dms, but i havent gotten in any trouble from that